Responsibility 199, what is it?

Responsibility 199 is a belief; I believe that to be healthy and to increase my longevity I need to weigh 199 pounds or less...
Responsibility 199 is a need; I need to reduce my weight, reduce my percentage of body fat, and the elevated threat of disease my present condition presents...
Responsibility 199 is a mission; I recognize that achieving 199 will be a challenge, perhaps the hardest I have ever undertaken...
Responsibility 199 is a commitment; I acknowledge that I must commit to action, commit to change, commit to myself and those I love to achieve this mission, to increase my longevity...
Responsibility 199 is ME.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Test email to blog post w/ picture

That is 'Zinger' messin w/ my easter present

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed the measurements over there <<--------- and nearly spat my coffee all over my keyboard. Patrick - are you expecting your considerable brain to shrink? I gotta tell you that when my kids were born their head circumference was 20.5 inches -- not sure you are going to see a huge change there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue, LOL - oh if I let things get to my head it can get bigger :-)

    ReplyDelete