Responsibility 199, what is it?

Responsibility 199 is a belief; I believe that to be healthy and to increase my longevity I need to weigh 199 pounds or less...
Responsibility 199 is a need; I need to reduce my weight, reduce my percentage of body fat, and the elevated threat of disease my present condition presents...
Responsibility 199 is a mission; I recognize that achieving 199 will be a challenge, perhaps the hardest I have ever undertaken...
Responsibility 199 is a commitment; I acknowledge that I must commit to action, commit to change, commit to myself and those I love to achieve this mission, to increase my longevity...
Responsibility 199 is ME.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 44 - Memorial Day


A Happy Memorial Day to one and all.

Today most of us will go about our days, or lives, as we do just about every day. Many will engage in a variety of holiday activities, taking advantage of the day off of work, and enjoying the day with friends & family. And we should, for that is just what those who gave the ultimate sacrifice fought & died for; that we may live free and enjoy each day as we choose.

Part of the Memorial Day holiday in the USA includes a call for "The National Moment of Remembrance" which encourages all Americans to pause wherever they are at 3 p.m. local time on Memorial Day for a minute of silence to remember and honor those who have died in service to the nation.

I welcome all from all nations to join me in observing The National Moment of Remembrance with me.

Enjoy the day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully said...I'll join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I also have a wreath that is being passed around per Facebook on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes when crocheting a pattern, a video can be much more helpful than
    reading the instructions. With the "information age" well under way, this is not surprising.
    A thought in this substance, produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.


    Feel free to surf to my blog ... free pdf ebook download

    ReplyDelete