Responsibility 199, what is it?

Responsibility 199 is a belief; I believe that to be healthy and to increase my longevity I need to weigh 199 pounds or less...
Responsibility 199 is a need; I need to reduce my weight, reduce my percentage of body fat, and the elevated threat of disease my present condition presents...
Responsibility 199 is a mission; I recognize that achieving 199 will be a challenge, perhaps the hardest I have ever undertaken...
Responsibility 199 is a commitment; I acknowledge that I must commit to action, commit to change, commit to myself and those I love to achieve this mission, to increase my longevity...
Responsibility 199 is ME.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 22 - 8% Progress


First of all - Happy Mother's Day to all; have a great time today giving Mom's everywhere a big Thank You for all they do.

So lets get down to brass tacks, today is weigh in day; Today I weigh 310 pounds...
After three weeks I am 10 pounds lighter than when I started, 3 of those pounds were lost this past week.
After three weeks I am 8% of the way to my goal - Oh Yeah!

Achieved my exercise goals I set for myself at the beginning of the week; to exercise at least 4 times, two of each cardio and weights. It is going to be a busy week this week so I am going to maintain that as a 'minimum' standing weekly exercise goal for now. Certainly I hope to raise the bar and increase the amount of exercise I do in a few weeks after I've proven to myself I can at least meet this goal consistently.

My gorgeous wife & I are on our way out for a walk now, so off to a good start on that goal for this my fourth week.

Again, Happy Mother's Day!

Responsibility 199... Gotta Do It!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nice loss for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going, Patrick! You certainly are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your dedication! So inspiring, congrats on what you've done so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all for the thoughts & support! Feeling good about the first 10 pounds, ready to get busy on the next 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on your great lost this week and meeting your goals. You are doing terrific Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool...keep up your wonderful progress!

    ReplyDelete