How was your holiday weekend?
Karen over at Waisting Time gave me a blog award last week, The Adorable Blog Award. Very kind of her to do so. Not often I get called adorable so this is a rare treat for me. Kittens are adorable, so my wife says. But I'd rather be adored than have another cat in the house to adore; we have four, that is enough.
Rules of the Award
*Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us 10 things about yourself.
*Nominate your bloggers.
*Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.
Ten things about me huh, lets see here; completely random and rapid-fire here I go....
1. Tomatoes, I love Tomatoes!
2. I grilled corn in the husk yesterday, husking corn is not fun; I'd rather have grilled Tomatoes.
3. Saw the Hangover Part 2 last week, Sick, Twisted and Hilarious; glad I went.
4. It has been at least a year and likely closer to two since I have had a real hangover.
5. Stacey Dash is trending on Twitter right now, I have no idea who that is.
6. If I were 18 again, I would not be in such a hurry to grow up.
7. I am hoping the Boston Bruins beat the Vancouver Canucks in the Stanley Cup Finals.
8. Frisbee, I never found throwing a frisbee to be enjoyable.
9. Zippers or Velcro; I am old school, give me a zipper!
10. Something I never understood, How is it that Willie Wonka is so skinny?
It has been a while since I have received/passed on a blog award. Let me pass on the fun to the following...
Ewa from Trail To Wellness
Tim from Fat Boy Thin
Sarah from not An Effing Diet
Floriana from Sugarless Diet
MandaPanda from Candland To Bandland
Carrie from Family Fitness Food
Christine from Phoenix Revolution
And I could go on and on for sure as I adore all of you who blog for fun, for fitness, for sanity, for insanity. By all means check out those I have linked to here, you wont be sorry.
Have an Adorable Day!
Responsibility 199 - Gotta Do It!!