Responsibility 199, what is it?

Responsibility 199 is a belief; I believe that to be healthy and to increase my longevity I need to weigh 199 pounds or less...
Responsibility 199 is a need; I need to reduce my weight, reduce my percentage of body fat, and the elevated threat of disease my present condition presents...
Responsibility 199 is a mission; I recognize that achieving 199 will be a challenge, perhaps the hardest I have ever undertaken...
Responsibility 199 is a commitment; I acknowledge that I must commit to action, commit to change, commit to myself and those I love to achieve this mission, to increase my longevity...
Responsibility 199 is ME.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dessert tonight ~ Blackhawk brownies


Grandma dropped these off for us to enjoy. I didn't have one, but they looked oh so good.

3 comments:

  1. Cool - I've always loved baseball, too.
    Or was this basketball?
    Football?
    Just kidding, guy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I see we managed to hold you to 1:1, your keeper (although he plays in England *cough) saved your bacon, unlike ours, who seemed to have butterfingers - sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, you had me going :-)

    Blue, yep, your keeper ought to be feeling low today. But thats sports, good bounces and bad, gotta be able to handle them all. Hopefully both of us advance to the round of 16

    ReplyDelete