Karla was so kind as to honor me with a thank you by giving me a Happy 101 award. Thank you Karla! Nice looking award, look at them cup cakes. I like cup cakes, and they have sprinkles too! Zero calories if you just look, or if you try & lick them off of the monitor screen. Not that I tried, serious, I didn't.
OK, awards are fun, and awards have rules. Rules by definition are not always fun, but remember, these rules came with a picture of cup cakes, so I dig in to them with pleasure; the rules that is..
First, I need to state 10 things I like...
- Greek Yogurt (recently discovered awesomness)
- Alternative History author Harry Turtledove
- Hunting (just deer hunting now, next year going to turkeys too)
- NASCAR & Roush Fenway Racing (greatest sport on the planet)
- Real BBQ'ing (especially ribs & shoulder, if I didn't need money I'd do it at a competitive level)
- Hockey & the Chicago Blackhawks (2nd greatest sport on the planet)
- Exercise (Yep, never thought I'd say that, but I have come to like it)
- Darts (my father played for money, I play with the kids to be a more connected father)
- Collecting Hot Sauce (collection is almost at 300 bottles now, I'll get some pics of it soon)
- Franks for the Memories (Best wings on the planet)
Second, I need to pass this award on to 10 other bloggers I wish to share some cup cake happiness with...
Thanks again Karla!
Everyone, whatever it is you choose to do today; enjoy!
Responsibility 199 - Gotta Do It!!