November is here and it is not going to wait around for anyone to enjoy the ride it has in store for us. Nov. 1 will soon be Nov. 2, then 3, 17, 23, 30 and done. So now, this minute, is the time to open your mind to the success possibilities for this month. Is your mind open? If so, then I bet one or more possibilities is dancing before your eyes.
Pick one, you may have more, but just focus on one at a time here. Got one? Great, what do you want to do with this possibility? Your attitude is correct if you think that is a silly question whose only answer is to turn that possibility into reality. Fine, bit harder question then; how are you going to do that?
If you believe it is important that this possibility becomes reality, then it does not deserve to be left to chance. It deserves a plan, a plan you can S E E... If you can see it, then you greatly increase the probability your possibility will become reality. Seeing is not hard, not at all. Simply take that possibility and...
Set a goal for it for this month; remember this is important so be specific with what reality will look like...
Establish a plan for how you will achieve; keep it simple but be sure to consider the actions you will take, the support/facilities you will need, the guidelines/rules you will follow, etc...
Execute your plan an action at a time and continuously review & improve your plan as November unfolds.
Here is the health/fitness Possibility dancing before me now: Weighing less than 250 pounds. If I stay true to what I have been doing, then I will end the month weighing 250 even. But if I amp my act up just a bit more, I can get into a new decade and also into the lower 1/2 of this 200's century. Here is how I shall SEE it...
Set for November if a goal to Weigh-In on Nov. 30th (a special Tuesday w/i for me) at 249.5 or less. My scale reads in tenths, but I record in 1/2 pound increments and I round the tenths up to the next 1/2, so 249.6 will not cut it, 249.5 it must be.
Establish a plan could be as easy as just doing what I have been, BUT... I just told you yesterday that I have been inconsistent with both eating & exercise recently. So leaving it at that shouldn't leave me brimming with confidence, and it doesn't. So here is my plan...
- No Fast Food, Candy, or similar food as poor in quality
- Exercise 5x week; 2x Cardio & 2x Strength & 1 Flexibility Workout (that will be new for me)
- Drink 2 liters, or more, of water a day
- Participate in #NovGTD, log my miles and tweet it up each day
- Calorie intake will be no more that 2000 calories and carb controlled
- Avoid inducing fasting response, eat 6x a day; 3meals and 3 snacks
- Eat breakfast at home to avoid skipping it
- Take fruit to work for snacks to avoid grabbing poor quality snacks at the office coffee shop
- Every other lunch at work will be a visit to the salad bar which is a treat since it is a good one
- Plan out evening meals to avoid creating last minute high-calorie dinners of convenience
What November possibilities are dancing before your eyes?
Responsibility 199 - Gotta Do It!!