How has your week been?
Before you go & enjoy your Saturday, enjoy these funny health/food 'facts' (their claim to being facts are not mine, source)...
- The can opener was invented 48 years after cans were introduced. (That must have been a very liberating moment)
- Seaweed is used to thicken ice cream. (So, then it is a health food, no?)
- Coca-Cola was originally green. (Wouldn't the be cool!)
- Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them. (So much for my aspirations to join NASA)
- There are more nutrients in the cornflake package itself than there are in the actual cornflakes. (No way, say it aint so)
- The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it. (Hmm, no eating a corn flake box doesn't sound so bad)
Sunday we'll just chill, or so is the plan. Some where along the way this weekend I'll get in some more cardio.
Got plans to exercise this weekend?
Got plans to eat amazing - healthy food?
Got plans of any kind?
Responsibility 199 - Gotta Do It!!