- 615a - Grapefruit, Tomato Juice
- 9a - Milk, Banana
- 1045a - Almonds
- 12p - Garden Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs, Sesame Oil Dressing
- 3p-Peach, Premier Protein Shake
- 6p - Country Pork Spare Ribs (2 small ones for me), Cole Slaw (Homemade)
- 730p - Exercise: 500 Calorie Treadmill Walk Off (50:47 Minutes)
Every once in a while you read a post that makes you stop, re-read it, and feel moved. Yesterday I had that pleasure when I read THIS post by Misunderstood and Admired, I don't know his real name. As I commented to him this was a post that left me feeling as if I knew why he is on this mission. If you are not familiar with him you owe it to yourself to check him out even if you just read this one post.
Myself, I have rewound his blog and read all his posts, start to finish. If you have the time, it is seriously worth the reading time. I wish I had jotted down a few of the more insightful posts as I read, but I didn't. Not necessary though as the blog is not that long, less than four months worth of entries. But those few months of entries are gripping, you feel him grow from post one to post yesterday. His journey is not just about weight loss, it is one of making things better; his marriage, fatherhood, his overall happiness.
– misunderstood and admired