Responsibility 199, what is it?

Responsibility 199 is a belief; I believe that to be healthy and to increase my longevity I need to weigh 199 pounds or less...
Responsibility 199 is a need; I need to reduce my weight, reduce my percentage of body fat, and the elevated threat of disease my present condition presents...
Responsibility 199 is a mission; I recognize that achieving 199 will be a challenge, perhaps the hardest I have ever undertaken...
Responsibility 199 is a commitment; I acknowledge that I must commit to action, commit to change, commit to myself and those I love to achieve this mission, to increase my longevity...
Responsibility 199 is ME.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 460 - Kitty Kitty Shout Out

It is Wednesday, seems like a good day for some cat pictures, no?

Up top there you see Crush getting some scratching before dinner.
Below you see Crush & Zinger (w/ lazer-eyes) sitting oh so close to me as I eat my dinner...
My dinner was a delicious Jalapeno Bratwurst and Watermelon; no pictures of dinner.
Yes, I am on a Watermelon quest at the moment.

Before dinner I went for a 2.5 mile walk. No jogging of C25K was in order today. Just needed a good 45 minutes of walking to clear my head from the work day before dinner.

Today & tomorrow I'll be in training at work. Always grateful for training but never does training occur on a day where I feel I can just give up the tome for the day. As for exercise today it will be a day of rest. Tonight I will go see Andrew who is working through his last week of summer school. So there you have it, my day in a paragraph.

I mentioned work which jogged my memory of a photo I snapped the other day...
No, this is not my cubical.
I found it worthy of noting because of the over use if not abuse of sticky-notes.
Myself I dislike sticky notes, seldom use them, but I know some folks use them well.
This is not an example of using them well.

What is on your agenda today?

SHOUT OUT time... speaking of agenda, or plan; let me share with you a link to a fellow blogger who does a great job assessing her positive & negative actions of the day and laying out her plan for the next day. Give JW of Awake For The Dance - The Practice Of Mindful Living a read and enjoy!


Responsibility 199 - Gotta Do It!!

9 comments:

  1. I love my sticky notes, but not THAT much! Holy smokes! Love your kitties!! They are so cute! Are they lap cats? mousers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kitties! I love cats. Just wish my hubs did. :(
    Yes, post-it abuse and addiction is rampant in the cubicle world from what I hear. But isn't it pretty? Can you say ADD????

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE KITTIES!!! So glad you are back to it Patrick & keeping that belt hole belt in its place! ;-)

    Still have the grandkids in town & today is bday day for one of them - party time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the stickies are very pretty - festive!
    Maybe it was like a "Christmas In July" type thing!
    And the kitty -eyes!
    That one is giving you the green and glowing stink eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. What a surprise, thank you for the kind words and shout out. ;) And, wow on the sticky notes... unless they are filled with empowering quotes and sayings, some days we need that many just to get through... lol. I like your non-scale victories! So important to celebrate them all. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!

    I use sticky notes sparingly...usually on top of a giant stack of papers to remind me what the stack is. For being such a slob at home, my desk at work is surprisingly clear and efficient. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope those laser eyes don't give me nightmares! It is a cool shot.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cat photos. The gray and white one looks like our Echo. She has a white lower face and chest and underbelly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha the laser eyes are amazing yet so scary! I can't stop looking at them, it's like i'm being hypnotised!

    ReplyDelete