Responsibility 199, what is it?

Responsibility 199 is a belief; I believe that to be healthy and to increase my longevity I need to weigh 199 pounds or less...
Responsibility 199 is a need; I need to reduce my weight, reduce my percentage of body fat, and the elevated threat of disease my present condition presents...
Responsibility 199 is a mission; I recognize that achieving 199 will be a challenge, perhaps the hardest I have ever undertaken...
Responsibility 199 is a commitment; I acknowledge that I must commit to action, commit to change, commit to myself and those I love to achieve this mission, to increase my longevity...
Responsibility 199 is ME.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 230 - Riddle, Tuna, Snow, Fitness Warrior & Meow

December is off and running and we need a picture riddle to keep it going properly, don't you agree? What oh what could that picture above be? Have an idea; then tell us what you think it is. Have no idea; then take a guess anyhow. Have fun and I'll get you the answer tomorrow.

Let us see here, I think I will keep things on the lighter side today just because I can.

Speaking of lite, here is a picture of my lunch from yesterday; tuna steak over sauteed veg & brown rice. Oh and a huge dollop of cucumber sauce which I punted. Amazing how the cafeteria can put out some really great dishes on some days and them some horrific messes on others...

This was taken earlier this week from one of our office building cat-walks. Snow flurries teasing and taunting us. This Saturday the weather folks are calling for 2-4 inches; I've procrastinated long enough in cranking over the snow blower and be sure it is ready for the season...
 
Recently I was one of the lucky ones whose name came up as winners of a give-away Bobbie was having. And here it it, my very own Fitness Warrior towel from her recently launched line of Fitness Warrior gear. If you are not familiar with Bobbie of her line of goods, check out those links!

And we will wrap up the post with a gratuitous cat picture. Zinger & Nacho here, can you tell that they want the cat nip I have in hand...

Responsibility 199 - Gotta Do It!!

14 comments:

  1. The drain from the depths of a swimming pool.
    (Except - how did ya get the camera way down there?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the towel pic! So glad you got it! I know you'll put it to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess: A current representation of the inside of your colon, now that you aren't adding all that grease and junk food to it. Preeetttyyy ...

    Your gastroenterologist will be so happy.

    That look, on the faces of your cats? Same look women get when you wave chocolate around.

    Enjoy your day, Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to guess the drain and stopper of a bathtub, but I like the colon answer better. How about I say a ride at Great America! Did I win the cats?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with a representation of how many pieces of pie and birthday cake I had over the past week. Or...a tupperware lid??

    Those cats look absolutely mesmorized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cat pics! Have a great weekend, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm to brain dead to guess today sorry lol. Love the towel and the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a wheel? Those cats look like trouble! (my moms definitely are!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. almost looks like the plastic thing from a box of pizza, but I know you wouldnt have that so I give up for the moment.

    Tuna steak looked good.

    Snow blower!?!? I own a snow shovel and don't even have to use it every year. That is one power tool I am glad to not have to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patrick, love the Fitness Warrior Wear stuff! I have a towel & a sweatshirt!

    Looks like some exercise on the form of snow blowing & shoveling coming up! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patrick, I can't even think of a good guess for today's riddle so I won't embarrass myself with an attempt. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and lovely Friday Night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is the bottom of a bucket of sorts...have a great weekend. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You had to mention snowblower... I am not ready for snow.. guess I better go out and make sure mine will run

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cat picture! I love it!!! The ugly weather hasn't hit me yet (although I'm sure you heard that Buffalo got slammed). You guys can keep the snow for a while, really. :-) I hope you get a good restful day in....13.1 tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete