Thank you to my friend at First Steps for honoring me with this Versatile Blogger Award!
Rules, the rules for the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person giving the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
So let me play by the rules now...
1. THANK YOU once again! If you are not following First Steps, you should!
2. Seven things huh. So far I have shared 17 unknown facts with you with past awards, and I don't want to give you any duplicates; thinking... Ok, here are my 7 for this award...
- I have dyed my hair light brown for about 8 or so years now. If I didn't I would be all grey. I don't mind grey hair, but I went grey in my late 20's and that was just too young for me. So in my mid-thirties I learned to dye in and do so once a month.
- My wife does most of the work on the bills. She is an accountant/financial management type and it all comes natural to her. Oh how I love my wife!
- My favorite band is Chevelle, hands down!
- I believe what comes out of Hollywood has never been as anywhere near as good as it was when John Wayne was alive.
- I grill our dinners outside 80% of the time; cooking indoors pales to cooking outdoors.
- I have stared down the barrel of a gun and into the eyes of the man willing to pull the trigger and talked my way out of a bad ending.
- I bond with my kids while playing darts; the more we play the more talk. The more we talk the more I am involved, I know, I understand and thus the more I can influence their making better choices.
- Kristen-Conversations With My Inner Skinny Chick
- Luke-The Super Fatlete
- Christine-Phoenix Revolution
- Michelle-The Garlic Chronicles
- Seth-Fit WIth A Purpose
- Dan-At Darwin's Table
- Going For 96
- Lisa-In Weigh Over My Head
- Allan-Almost Gastric Bypass
- Debbie-Weigh Down
- Michael-Free The Wolf
- Vickie-Vickie's Voice
- Rick-Fat Bastard
- Lynda-Taking Less Space
- Grace-Grace's Fat Chance
Go gett'em this Friday!
Responsibility 199 - Gotta Do It!!