Recently I stated it had been a while since we've had a picture riddle. So for starters lets do just that, sort of. Sort of in that this picture riddles a bit different than those we've done in the past where you had to guess the larger object from a picture of a small section of that object. Today, you get to see the whole object; the castle picture above.
1. Where on earth is that famous, or infamous, castle located?
I know some of you are castle buffs, most are not. I think we would all appreciate the hard work that goes into building a castle. No? Ok, then how about the pain of seeing hours and hours of your hard work washed away when the tide comes in washes your castle away; no? I'm the only one?? Hmmm...
Don't care about castles period huh, Ok. Try this...
Nicknames can be cruel, especially for those over weight and doubly especially for kids who are over weight. But not even the mightiest to live have escaped the scourge of a heavy nickname...
2. What world leader was also known as His Roundity?
3. What world leader was also known as The Slobberer?
Seems the brain bats we did recently were enjoyed so lets throw one in here...
And last but not least, an oldy but goody from the joke department. We obviously are all into computers anywhere from a little to ALLOT. If you disagree then I am interested to know who printed thos post out on paper and handed itto you? Enjoy...
5. Gender and Computers
Top nine reasons computers must be male:
- They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
- A better model is always just around the corner.
- They look nice and shiny until you bring them home.
- It is always necessary to have a backup.
- They'll do whatever you say if you push the right buttons.
- The best part of having either one is the games you can play.
- The lights are on but nobody's home.
- Big power surges knock them out for the night.
- Size does matter
Top nine reasons computers must be female:
- Picky, picky, picky.
- They hear what you say, but not what you mean.
- Beauty is only shell deep.
- When you ask what's wrong, they say "nothing".
- Can produce incorrect results with alarming speed.
- Always turning simple statements into big productions.
- Smalltalk is important.
- You do the same thing for years, and suddenly it's wrong.
- They make you take the garbage out.
Have Fun Today!!
Responsibility 199 - Gotta Do It!!